IDG Answers is a community of experts who are passionate about technology. Ask a question or answer one below.
I think below link is useful .. if you forgot your wifi password then after watching below tutorial you will able to find out your wifi password..
Above link is wrong .. Please use below link
Just go to one of the PCs that you already have connected to the network and get it from there. Assuming you are running Windows, Open Network and Sharing Center (right click the WiFi signal icon). Then:
1. Select Change Adapter Settings
2. Right click WiFi Network Connection, and select Status.
3. Select Wireless Properties in the resulting pop-up window.
4. Select the Security Tab. This will show security type, encryption type, and the network security key.
5. Click the box beside Show Characters, and you should be able to see your network password.
I ran through these steps on my Windows 7 laptop, it might be slightly different on Windows 8.
In case you can't recover your password there is always the solution to reset to default settings. All wifi routers have small reset button somewhere on the front of the back side of the router. Just keep that button pressed for 5-10 seconds depending on the router and you should see strange behaviour of the led lights meaning that you have done the reset procedure. After this you are back to your factory set password. Do you keep your router manual to see the default password settings? If not you can always google for the router manual. It shouldn't be so hard to find it.