Jul 08, 2013

How to correct an older mistake in Office 2013 without undoing more recent changes?

Can I “undo” something that I made an error on without “undoing” all the things I did after the original mistake (using the Undo function) in Office 2013?

Can't answer it directly, sorry. But you might try the Office 2013 support site.

Office 2013

As far as I know, when you use the Undo function (Ctrl+Z also works) and open the drop-down menu, all of the changes you made subsequent to the change that you undo will also be undone. Maybe there is a way to do it, but I don’t know of any. It makes sense that it would work that way, if you really think about it. You are essentially reverting the document to an earlier point in time. 

Answer this