IDG Answers is a community of experts who are passionate about technology. Ask a question or answer one below.
LOST OF ALL ICONS AND BAR FROM DESKTOP
If you are not able to see any icons and bar on your desktop, do
not worry about it. Your windows is working fine.
Steps to resolve these issue are as follow:
- When you are on main screen or desktop of your PC & you are
not able to see any icons and bar on your desktop.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+DELET, blue new windows will apear on your
screen (In Win7) and click on open Task Manager. In windows XP
task manager will appear once you will tab Ctrl+Alt+DELET.
- Click on File Option in top left side of the Windows task manager.
- Select an New Task (Run...) option.
- Make the bar blank with the help of backspace key.
- Type In there "explorer.exe" and click on OK option.
- Your desktop will come on its own state.
- Then click on Processes option on Windows Task Manager.
- right click on explorer.exe & select and "Set Priority" option.
- Click on High.
- And click on positive option if its appear.
Your problem has been fixed.
If you want to send any feed back please feel free to mail me