IDG Answers is a community of experts who are passionate about technology. Ask a question or answer one below.
Files deleted/lost from the recycle bin or from hard drive can be restored or recovered only by using professional recovery software such as Stellar Phoenix. It would work best if you haven't overwritten the deleted files or used too many recovery programs to get it recovered.
Neverthless, try the software and see if there still some hope left to restore desired files back.
Sincearly, I'd love to use any other software (free, if possible) which may perform like this. So, if anyone out there have suggestions, please reply!!
The deleted file recovery software is different on the device, then you can see iphone, andoird phone, hard drive, ipad, ipod and more devices recovery software on the internet.
As to me, Tenorshare iPhone data recovery software is the best on for iPhone users.
Yes, if you have not backup these data to iTunes, you need to use some third party software to recover the data. iPhone data recovery is the best tool to do this job. It can directly scan the device for the data and recover them safely and easily. See detailed guide here:
Here are some tips you may need when you meet data loss problems:
1. If you meet the file loss situation, keep calm and stop using your computer to do any read or write operation until you find the way to recover the lost files because any wrong operation.
2. If you’ve lost a file, time is of the essence. As new files saved to Mac hard drive or storage devices, the original files gets overwritten. So do not use the drive or disk which your deleted files are stored before at all, until you have completed the scanning and recovery process.
3. The system crashed or the files loss situation happens occasionally, so remember build a backup for the files periodically is strongly needed.
4. If you meet the file loss situation again, stop using the Mac or storage device right now, use another computer to process the files recovery.
5. Remember this, no matter at the normal time or after files recovery, build a backup for the files periodically is the best method to protect your files from data loss situation.
This post offers you more tips you may need: http://www.uflysoft.com/data-recovery-mac/mac-files-recovery.html
Can't recommend as I haven't tried it myself, but found this iPhone data recovery software in a Google search.
I`ve had the same problem. I couldn’t open photos, which I made by my old camera in computer, because they were damaged. After this I try to recover photos with special programs, but mostly of them didn`t see cameras flash driver. To recover photos I can advise you to use program hetman repair.
I already faced this problem at that time someone suggest me the Windows Data Recovery software that is helpful in recovering of corrupted files and folders from formatted Partition.This tool also recovers the files which are deleted by using shift + delete keys.
Here's the one that always worked fine for me RECUVA
It is free for personal use and you can download it here
The sooner you realize find was deleted the better.
Chances are file ( or better yer disk sectors) will not be ovewritten by other file.
This somewhat depends on how it was deleted, if the computer has been used since, and if there was a 'wipe' function executed after the virus was removed.
Generally speaking, files are saved digitally as binary numbers, 0's and 1's. When a file is 'deleted', simply a 0 is written in place of a 1, etc. If that digit is not written over with new data, the old data is actually still there, just not visible to the system. With a virus/worm, the data is written over, and upon deletion of the virus/worm, the data is completely written over, so it may be tough in recovering the files.
Please refer to the link below for a good read, comparison, and recommendation. My guess, if permanantly deleted, you may need to use a professional recovery service.