Disable Windows 10 keylogger:
1. Go to Start Menu > click on the Settings menu.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. under the General section, tweak different privacy settings.
4. For instance, you can toggle the following setting off: Send Microsoft info about how I write to help us improve typing and writing in the future.
5. Also, click go to Speech, inking and typing section to switch off the Stop getting to know me feature.
6. Apart from these, you can also turn off different other privacy invading features. Go to Microphone or Camera to turn these off for the device or for specific apps.
You can also explore several more settings in the Privacy section that you may want to check out to see what else you want to switch off.