I hadn't heard of this happening before, so I did a bit of searching to see what I could find. The most likely cause seems to be a display driver issue, although there seems to be mixed results in it resolving the issue. Still, might be worth a try:
"Install/update the Display Adapter driver from Device manager.
Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.
1. Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open Run command.
2. In Run window type devmgmt.msc.
3. Then in Device Manager, right click on Display Adapter.
4. Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.
5. If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website."