1. Open the Run box by searching for “run” on the Start screen. If you prefer, you can hit the Windows logo key + R.
2. Type gpedit.msc in the Run box and hit OK (or enter).
3. You should see the Local Group Policy Editor. Find this location there:
user Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Store
4. In the results pane, double click “Turn Off The Store Application.”
5. Select “Enabled” to remove the app from the PC.
6. Click OK.
7. Close Local Group Policy Editor.
8. Open the Run box again.
9. Type gpupdate / force in the dialog box and hit OK (or enter).