"You can share content from apps such as Photos, Safari, Contacts, and more.
1. Tap the content you want to share.
2. Tap Share or the share icon .
3. Depending on the app, you might be able to select other items you want to share.
4. Tap the name of a nearby AirDrop user or the Apple device. If you're sharing Contacts Only and can't find a nearby user, check that both of you are signed in to an iCloud account. If you still can't find a nearby user, consider setting AirDrop to Everyone.
5. The other user will receive an alert with a preview of the content you want to share, and can either accept or decline. If the other user accepts, they'll get the content in the app you sent it from. For example, photos will appear in the Photos app and websites will open in Safari."