IDG Answers is a community of experts who are passionate about technology. Ask a question or answer one below.
Check this link with a detailed guide: http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/23382-troubleshoot-problem-clean-bo...
"1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.
2. Type msconfig in the search box, and then tap or click msconfig.
3. On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all.
4. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable. A screenshot for this step.
6. Close Task Manager.
7. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer."
Source - Microsoft Support